Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hidden Makeup shop for Non-superstars!!!

There is a hidden Make up shop in Stardoll for Non-Superstars! So there is Makeup for STARCOINS only 2 items are cost stardollars. Now this shop is called Hidden Natures Makeup Shop. Here is the link:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/starplaza.php?startItemIds=36022,36026,36027,36028,36029,36030,36033,36034,36035

HINT: 1 item is Free!!!!!!                                  

Pics:                                                         Superstar makeup!


All the Natures Makeup

7 comments:

  1. ok i will try to check it

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do i find the store!!!!??!!??!?! i clicked on the link and then all it did was take me to the "start" part of starplaza!!!! some one plz help me!!! i barely have any makeup so i am really desperate for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IK thats what it did to me :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didnt work to me -_- It just opened the main starplaza ._. Anyways D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea doesnt work fuckk yeaah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you guys ever thought this was posted in 2011? Oh and it did work for me back in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fuck me not dont work

    ReplyDelete